Thursday 24 March 2011

Been a little while.

Hi there! Sorry for not posting much but a fair few things have cropped up. I have contacted a friend of mine I haven't seen for about 8 years. We're friends from Secondary School, ( Highschool to the Americans reading this) and we were the more unpopular goofy kids in school. He was a bespectacled, tourettes kid and I was the Autistic, chubby, broad shouldered prat. I still sort of am but I have since slimmed a little and try to get a bit of excersise in. Can't stop bieng  Autistic though so, meh, I tried.

I have a new computer, Mac Book Pro, latest model, DAMN fast and generally brilliant. My other computer is still pretty good but due to it being a Windows, it is starting to slow a little. Using the older one now.

I WILL put up pics of the cop character and more, in fact the cop character is coming up here soon, possibly tomorrow. Watch this space.

PS; I always though Elizabeth Taylor was older than that. Surprised to see her age when her death occured yesterday. William Shatners 80. Holy cow...

No comments:

Post a Comment