Saturday 23 April 2011

Stephen Fry. Quick doodle.

Eh, just been messing about really trying to get back into doodling. I've been a fan of his work for a fair while now, infact since I first saw Blackadder as a child and was able to fully appreciate his acting. He is a great actor, writer, in some ways a comedian or at least he has a sharp wit. It'd be fantastic to meet him but then again most of the celebrities I hoped to meet have sadly passed on. Barry White, Leslie Neilsen, Rodney Dangerfield. I'm not saying Mr Fry is old, just that I have bad luck with most of my favorite actors passing. Neilsen's death was a big "Awww dammit!" moment for me, then again he was 84 or so.
 Hmm, I aught to do a quick Drebin sketch. Love those movies, even the last one was pretty amusing. Not the best, but a good chuckle or three in there.


Agh, I'm yacking on here...Tommorow, character designs of the Cop and some more science stuff coming soon. See ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment